Adobe Creative Cloud (12-Month Subscription )
As a cloud-based service, Creative Cloud gives you unrestricted access to all of the applications on a download basis and also includes mobile versions of select applications for use on mobile devices. This design also helps to ensure your applications always remain up to date with the latest features and tools, and also helps to sync settings and files across work-spaces. In addition to the software access, this 12-month subscription also includes 100GB of cloud-based storage space for hosting your files.
A wide variety of design tools are available for working in a range of mediums to suit nearly any project, whether it be designing logos, posters, brochures, advertisements, or producing artwork. In addition to the beloved desktop applications you know, mobile versions of select applications are also available for sketching, drawing, and creating layouts on the go.
- Photoshop for image editing and compositing
- Illustrator for producing vector graphics and illustration
- InDesign for page design and layout needs for both print and digital publishing
- Illustrator Draw for vector drawing needs anywhere
- Typekit offers thousands of typefaces from a variety of type foundries
Web and UX
Capable of producing all your web and online experience needs, a variety of applications can be used to design and prototype websites, create mobile apps, build interfaces, and more. Coding skills aren’t necessary with select visual-based design tools and access to thousands of typefaces enable you to refine the finished look of your sites.
- Adobe XD for designing, prototyping, and sharing user experiences
- Adobe Muse lets you design and publish websites without needing to write code
- Dreamweaver is a fully-fledged web design and development asset
- Typekit gives you access to a variety of typefaces from leading type foundries
The standard for photo editing, the well-rounded offering of photo-based applications lets you edit, organize, store, and share your photos from anywhere as well as transform and refine them into nearly anything you can imagine.
- Photoshop is a robust editing and compositing tool to suit all of your imaging needs
- Lightroom CC is a cloud-based photo service giving you access and editing controls wherever you are
- Lightroom Classic is the desktop-focused version of this well-rounded image editing and management application
Capable of handling everything from home movies and sharing to YouTube to producing feature films, a wide variety of video editing tools is available to suit all needs. Editing tools allow you to work anywhere from your smartphone to your workstation, motion graphics can be produced, and audio can be refined.
- Adobe Premiere Pro is a full video production and editing solution capable of handling any job, big or small
- After Effects lets you apply cinematic visual effects to your productions
- Adobe Audition benefits audio recording, mixing, and sound restoration needs
- Character Animation lets you animate 2D characters in real time
- Adobe Story serves as a collaborative screenwriting and pre-production app
- Premiere Clip can be used to edit your videos anywhere from your mobile device
Capable of turning your ideas into graphics, web pages, and video stories, Adobe Spark is an intuitive trio of applications that even let you apply your own branding elements, logos, and colors to projects.
- Spark Post is a quick means for producing social graphics
- Spark Page takes your words and images and turns them into dynamic web stories
- Spark Video can be used to produce compelling animated content