Visual Studio Enterprise 2019 Download | original key
Type variables quickly and accurately, using IntelliSense code suggestions if you get stuck. Maintain speed no matter the complexity as you navigate to any file, type, member, or symbol declaration you need.
Visual Studio lets you pause code execution the moment you want to inspect a bug, using the breakpoint and method you need. If you’ve taken one step too far or encountered an unexpected change, you can step back to any specific line of code–no need to restart your session or recreate your state. Get up and running quickly using templates for common application types and local Azure emulators–no need for an Azure account. Quickly diagnose any issues using Visual Studio’s remote debugger, which attaches directly to your application
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Visual Studio Enterprise 2019 Offline Installer please keep in mind features may vary and totally depend if your system supports them.
- Git-first workflow
- Visual Studio Live Share
- CodeLens (Community Edition)
- Search in debug windows
- Live Unit Testing
- Integrated pull requests
- Out-of-process debugger
- Improved IntelliSense performance for C++ files
- Local development with many common emulators
- Simplified test access in Solution Explorer
- Git management and repo creation in the IDE
- Kubernetes support now included in Microsoft Azure workload
- The Test Explorer now has significant UI improvements including better handling of large test sets, more filtering, commands, and the addition of customizable columns.
- Access the Developer Command Prompt and Developer PowerShell by either going to “Tools > Command Line” or by searching for them via the Visual Studio Search.
- Deploy your application to Azure directly from Visual Studio with one click, easily connecting to your database of choice.
- Manage and explore your Azure resources and resource groups from Visual Studio using Cloud Explorer. You can inspect their properties and perform key diagnostic actions easily.
System Requirements :
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB (8 GB Recommended) of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 20 to 50 GB MB of free space required. SSD Preferred.
- Processor: Intel Pentium Quad Core 1.8 GHz or Higher.