Windows 10 Education 32/64 bits | 1 original key for 5 user
— Delivery 1 – 6 h by email —
No physical media USB or CD
– Please check the arrival of your license key in your Email mailbox After 2/ 6 hours
Authentic license key for Microsoft Windows 10 Education 32/64 bit | Sending in advance by e-mail
download from the official Microsoft website
Microsoft Windows 10 represents the first step of a whole new generation of Windows operating system. It will run across an incredibly broad set of devices – from the Internet of Things, to servers in enterprise datacenters worldwide.
Windows 10 delivers one universal app platform, one security model, and one deployment and management approach. With the convergence of Microsoft platforms, that unified experience scales across devices. From the small, thin and light – up to the largest and most powerful laptops, desktops and all-in-one PCs.
Windows 10 interacts with your device however you want:
- Touch. Do things like write on a webpage, swipe through your photos, and snap apps into place.
- Type. When you need to get more done, use your keyboard or the touch keyboard on devices with touch.
- Write. Use a pen to draw naturally, or add notes to files, sign documents, or play around with art apps.
- Speak. Just by talking, you can ask Cortana to set a reminder or write an email, and chat with friends and family on Skype.
Start menu. The familiar Start menu is back, but it brings with it a new customizable space for your favorite apps and Live Tiles.
Everything runs in a window. Apps from the Windows Store now open in the same format that desktop apps do and can be resized and moved around, and have title bars at the top allowing for maximize, minimize, and close with a click.
Snap enhancements. You can now have four apps snapped on the same screen with a new quadrant layout. Windows will also show other apps and programs running for additional snapping and even make smart suggestions on filling available screen space with other open apps.
New task view button. There’s a new task-view button on the taskbar for quick switching between open files and quick access to any desktops you create.
Multiple desktops. Create desktops for different purposes and projects and switch between these desktops easily and pick up where you left off on each desktop.
Find files faster. File Explorer now displays your recent files and frequently visited folders making for finding files you’ve worked on is easier.